Thursday, May 22, 2008

My opinion about Masdar city

In my opinion, I think that Masdar city will be a model of future living way, and it will not be totally as mentioned and every one knows about it. It will not be zero waste 100%, also they can't change people's life style and their standard of living suddenly and get them used to living in zero-free carbon and zero waste city and change their way of living to a totally environment friendly life style. Personally I wouldn't like to live in Masdar city, because I lived whole of my life in Baniyas and I can't move to another place easily, and it is not equivalent to our culture because we depend on cars, and our culture doesn't allow women to transport by train alone or ride a bicycle. So I can't live there with my family, but if I was alone I would prefer to live in free-carbon city.

No comments: